3 weeks old - june 30-2004

babiesinfood.jpg

sniffingbaby.jpg

momandbundle.jpg

dontjump.jpg

dontjump2.jpg

darkbaby.jpg

darkbaby2.jpg

and here are some pictures of the daddy!!! aint he adorable!!
his name is Harley

harley.jpg

harley4.jpg

harley3.jpg

harley2.jpg

i wanted to get a pic of Gizmo when she was stretching but just as I hit the flash button on my dig.camera she started to yawn... so here's the pic. its hilaroius but i wouldnt want my fingers near her when she was yawning!!! lol

yawning.jpg

thanks thanks!!! i have to separate them this week :( going to be so sad to get rid of them. we are going to keep one though :)

Those pictures are beautiful of your little hamsters. Hope they find good homes!!!! which one you going to keep?

i have no idea... there are three darker ones that are proably going to turn light like the daddy... and then the other 8 look exactly the same.. once we separate them, and get a better look at them, i might be able to decide. i think my boyfriend is going to keep one, along with the mom and dad, and i am moving away for 8 months and i might keep one. not too sure... cause when we end up moving intogether we will end up having 4 hamsters and thats a lot... lol
so im not 100% sure yet... :unsure:

another pic!!
26 days old!!!
i am putting a "hamster babies for sale" sign up tomorrow :( so sad
still havent decided if im keeping one. i know my bf is keeping one but im not sure yet. i might. there are 3 darker ones that are goin to end up light i think, the 8 that look like the mom.. i want one of each haha here's a pic from last night

26daysold4.jpg

this one is a tad bit fuzzy and i cropped it so it just shows the one baby... ain't he/she adorable!!?!!!
26daysold2redone1.jpg

Most reactions

Back