hamster babies!!

thats awesome. when i had my first hamster, Gumpy (he lived to be 4 years old) i used to put a hamster leash on him and let me run around outside! it was so cute

thank you thank you i will definately post pics when they get a bit of fuzzzz lol !!!

hey! my hamster babies have got dark fuzz growing on their backs and they have got ears now!!!!!!!! oh my gawd they are adorable!!! i couldn't get a good pic just yet but i have it all on video tape it is soooooooooooo cute. ic an't wait to show the pics off to you guys!!! just had to splurge that they are growing fuzz now!! :cool:

i have never fed my hamsters grass before? im scared of chemicals being on them. my parents are 100% gardeners. I think i'll stick to the veggies fruits and hammy food! :) it working great

yes the fuzz is so cute! i have yet to get a good pic of them with dark fuzz on them... and i think i seen a runt.. he was so small!! and they have ears! and their hands and feet are shaping!! ohh they are sooo adorable!!!

i will get a new pic asap !

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: OMG, how could I miss this thread?

A huge congratulaion to the new babies angel eyes!!! :- :- :- :- :- :-
The mommy is a pretty Syrian~ :wub: They'll love high protein food too! :D

aww thanks!! yeah they are adorable!! i didnt see them yesterday, as i have mentoined that they are being kept at my boyfriends house. (my nosey kitty cat) but when we separate the babies into boy/girl groups in different areas (we are going to use his roommates old 5 gallon tank and my old 3 gallon tank) i am going to keep one of the bundles at my house so i can play with them before we sell them or give them away :( its going to be so sad!! but i dont know if i'll see them today either cause i have the bad bad flu.. :( :sick: but like i said, within the next couple days i will definately post some more pics!!!! the mommy is doing great and all the dad does is sleep!! haha

babies!!!!!!!! they have ears, almost have their full eyes, they are getting pretty dark and getting thin hair!!!!!!!! ANDDDDDDD one went off by himself!!! within 30-45 seconds, mommy was over to bring him back to the nest!!!!!!!!! have a look!!

Attachments

• alone1.jpg
    alone1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 82
one more pic of the baby that escaped the nest for the first time............

ain't he soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Attachments

• alon1.jpg
    alon1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 50

Most reactions

Back