Fish Herder
Reaction score
Livestock: MALE AND FEMALE BETTAS HALFMOONS
Age and condition: 4 MONTHS, BORN 25TH APRIL 2011
Quantity for sale: SEE BELOW
Delivery or Collection: BOTH AVAILBLE
Sales price: MALES £14 VENTRAL-LESS/1 VENTRAL MALES £7
Postage & Packaging: £7.50 UP TO 3 BETTAS. ANY MORE I WILL GET A PRICE

Here I have for sale are some of my homebred betta splendens. There is a topic in the betta section which shows their progress from hatching.
These are 4 months old (today actually) and are growing well, they still have a fair bit of growing to do.
Some of these have no ventral fins, this is due to over feeding with micro worm when they were younger but does not affect them at all. They are still just as beautiful. This is reflected in the price of them.

Numbers 1 2 3 4 5 7 10 11 are the biggest and this shows in the videos how the others are going to turn out.

21 24 25 26 27 28 29 360 31 32 33 and 34 still have a few weeks growing to do until they can be posted. They can be reserved.

These bettas came from a halfmoon blue marble butterfly male and a halfmoon white opaque female.
Since they have the marble gene their colours and patterns could change.

I can only post on a Tuesday or a Wednesday at the minute due to work. If any other time is needed ill see what I can do.
If any more pictures are required please ask.

(unfortuantely I have left my sheet of paper at home that has the ventral less fish on so this will be updated tomorrow/tonight)

1 - this male was all blue last week. Stunning.
2 - RESERVED
3 -
4 -
5 - Ventral less male. Was fully blue last week.
7 -
10 - SOLD
11 - RESERVED

6 - SOLD
9 - SOLD
12 -
14 -
15 -
17 -
18 - SOLD
19 -
20 -
22 -
23 - SOLD

21 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -

29 -
30 -
31 -
32 -
33 -
34 -

PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SHOW YOU THE VIDEO

MALES 1 2 3 4

MALES 5 7 10 11

MALES 6 9 12 14 15

MALES 17 18 19 20 22 23

MALES 21 24 25 26 27 28

MALES 29 30 31 32 33 34

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

aaaiiieeehhh 2, 19 and 30 :wub: wish I had room! might have soon if I can find a spot for another members nano tank... but by then they'll have gone no doubt (I know I'd have to pick just 1, probably number 19)

ok, great. Post some pics when you are ready plz..may make a female soroity tank...any idea how many I can get into a 64L . I'm guessing 7?

Most reactions

Back