Hair Styles And Colours

Ya... I had a goatee for about 2 years and one day decided to shave it off. Went to see my mom that day... she didnt even notice. I spent two hours eating dinner and talking with her before I finally said... "so... I shaved".... she paused and was like... OMG you did! Wouldn't that be the first thing you would notice? something different about someones face? :shout: Atleast people noticed yours...

Well the goatee is back now... and guess I should add.... only one hair style and color is needed in the world... your natural color (mine happens to be brown) and about 3-4mm long at most. I Love me a good brush cut

Ox :good:

Ya... I had a goatee for about 2 years and one day decided to shave it off. Went to see my mom that day... she didnt even notice. I spent two hours eating dinner and talking with her before I finally said... "so... I shaved".... she paused and was like... OMG you did! Wouldn't that be the first thing you would notice? something different about someones face? :shout: Atleast people noticed yours...

Well the goatee is back now... and guess I should add.... only one hair style and color is needed in the world... your natural color (mine happens to be brown) and about 3-4mm long at most. I Love me a good brush cut

Ox :good:

I still liked your previous "avitar" more...... I don't recognize you with this one.

I would comment but my hair is brown and straight and long. Other than a few months with highlights, it has never really been anything different.

I must agree though, Miss Wiggle, I like the pink!

thanks nina!

people on here have good hair mine just sucks!

I have 2 different hairstyles (well kinda) oh and my hair colour has nothing to do with my username...its just a coincidence ;)

Meinsuit.jpg

mennatalie.jpg

tbh i dont know what happened in the first picture lol

ok heres mine, in no particular order

Photo-0372.jpg

Photo-0119.jpg

SP_A0602.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

2991930095a4193308750b971017418l.jpg

2991930095a3362868883b577336732l.jpg

Photo-0289.jpg

and when it was long

cropped1.jpg

me third one in with the trilby hat and wand lol

4820362963a5838082373l.jpg

yes shes an attractive girl

see thats how you say it ;)

edit: oh and Miss Wiggle i agree with the fact that pink looks best!

miss wiggle, you look stunning in those pics, i wouldnt have thought you were the sort to have pink hair :lol: really really suits you, but you look lovely as you are now too :)

Ludwig wehen you start wearing lipstick, we wanna be the first to know ;)

Most reactions

Back