H.e.l.p.

the.fish.fool

Reaction score
Okay, I know the rules when posting here but i have no idea what the water levels are because I haven't checked it(I know...-,-). All I can give you is that;

I'm in the Philippines. I had 2 snakeheads, I transferred them from a 27 gal fish tank to a 7'x2'x3' rectangular tub along with 5 goldfish. I put in 10-15 guppies for food. Put in dead and very old but cleaned(bleached, soaked, rinsed for weeks) rocks/corals. Didn't add any chemicals until now(put in methylene blue). I have no filtration whatsoever since it was supposed to be temporary. I added a couple of water lilies. Haven't changed the water since it has only been 2 days.

Note: They haven't been eating that much lately maybe because in the first tank. they were living with 2 oscars which I had to separate from them hence the transfer.Other thing, I noticed the decoloration of its head.

I hope this is enough. Any kind of info is much appreciated. If I can determine the cause of death I might be able to save the other one. And snakeheads are pretty hardy fish which enable them to survive even in bad water conditions. The other one is doing fine. Slight color change in the head but still active.

Most reactions

Back