Guppys

bettas

Moved On
Reaction score
if you have pics of your guppys post them here or email them to me (link in my sig)

I don't think the people of this forum have guppies that look real different from image searches online. If you're looking for a special kind of guppy, that might be a different story.

Leopard_guppy.jpg

guppy1.jpg

Guppy.jpg

guppy.JPG

fisk_guppy.jpg

guppy.jpg

they are great the endler one is to
can u get these at most lfs

my LFS sells guppies just like them, the most beautiful IMHO are the "Leopard Guppies" see below:

Leopard_guppy.jpg

NO i just want to look at some fish nice ones to chear me up a i am sad

thanks guys there lovly some of those look pregnant to

genesis: Love the one in your top pic! one of the most stunning guppies I've seen to be honest!

dDraig, I really like the striking pectoral fin on the 5th (i think its the fifth) guppy in your string of pics! The completely black pectoral fin looks great against the lighter body! Where'd you get him? Also, what's with the one with three parts to the tail? I've never seen that before. Was he born like that, or did another fish bite a few parts of the fin off?

-Ian

genesis: Love the one in your top pic! one of the most stunning guppies I've seen to be honest!

Those are not his guppies - if you look at the properties of the pics, they are from various websites
;) they are lovely nonetheless

Thanks. :thumbs:

dDraig, I really like the striking pectoral fin on the 5th (i think its the fifth) guppy in your string of pics! The completely black pectoral fin looks great against the lighter body! Where'd you get him? Also, what's with the one with three parts to the tail? I've never seen that before. Was he born like that, or did another fish bite a few parts of the fin off?

-Ian

The one with the black pectoral fins is one I bred myself although neither parent fish had fins like this, he has grown a little since I took this pic and he looks even more spectacular now. :D

As for the one with the three pronged tail I've been asking people myself to find out how rare he is........... http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=115847 his tail has not been nipped at all, I'm just going to have to wait to see how his offspring turn out. :)

Most reactions

Back