Guppy Pictures!

haleystropicalfish

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I breed guppies, but I only have a few colors, so I wanted to see what the rest of the world has! If you have pictures of your guppies, please post them here!!

Attachments

• Img_1215_small_.jpg
    Img_1215_small_.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Img_1237_small_.jpg
    Img_1237_small_.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 22
that male is gorgeous, both me and my sister breed, although she gets all the pretty colours :rolleyes:
i have 7, 1 pregnant female due this week, 5 3month old babys and a month old fry, while my sister i'm not even going to count but the females tails are longer than the males :hyper:

Edit: pics added
one of my 3 months olds: (recently burnt her head on the heater, but healing well)
girls005.jpg

will get some more of mine later. heres some of the sisters, they have grown alot since these pictures so will get some updated ones
one of the 2 oldest females: (must be near 3 now)
guppy001.jpg

Lyretail male:
guppy011.jpg

Orange female:
guppy015.jpg

Group shot: few lyretals, few longer tailed females
Paigesfish001.jpg

2 females:
Paigesfish003.jpg

My favourite lil male:
Paigesfish009.jpg

Paigesfish013.jpg

Dodgy pic but shows a long tailed female:
Paigesfish012.jpg

long tailed female:
Paigesfish029.jpg

Thats all but will try get some new ones of the longtailed females :good:

Thanks for the compliments on Charley! He's my absolute favotite! I only have 1 right now but I bred him with the female you see there and she's expecting sometime in the next week. I hope they turn out as good as him. Not to brag or anything...

Anyway, I don't have a strain going yet, I'm kind of just buying what I like from the LFS (they take care of their fish VERY well and all the guppies are breeding quality) and breeding those randomly to see if I can come out with some nice babies, that I plan to start a strain from those. And yes, I know, I won't imbreed them, I know better then that:)

i started with i think 2 males 3 females all unrelated, and they just kept breeding can't keep on track of who is related to who, we just let them egt on with it and rarely loose any fry so it can't be all bad. good luck with your breeding :good:

Most reactions

Back