guppy babies

PrObLeM_ChIlD

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I just looked in my tank to find 4 babies chillin what i thought was inside my breading net, but guess what? they were definately out side it and there mommy was no in the net.. so i had to go and find all the babies i could i think i found 3 1 of which the frogs have 1/2 eatten... and scoop out all the possible suspects and put them in another breading tank.. goodness.. these silly guppys, well i gtg look for the rest of em.. thought they are probably gone.. :no:

ive had the problem of fish jumping out of breedernets also, then i got a venture flow, or somthing like that, that has a lid on it. so they cant jump out. however i have stoped using anyform of breeder net, because i have way to many guppies, mollies, and platies. :crazy:

:-(

aww...poor guppy fry....i hope you'll be able to find the rest of the fry!! and congrats on new born fry!

:thumbs:

I hope there'll b enough plants for the frys to hide in. I found mine under plants n inside the internal filter (either in the heater compartment or between the back of the filter n the aquarium wall). I have 14 survivors n I hope u'll get more than me! Good luck! :D

i ended up getting 6 of the babies.. and the types of frogs are african dwarf frogs..
then this morning one of the mamas had jumped out of the birthing tank over to the side of the tank the fry have.. and when i woke up she was just hanging out in there... :-(

Most reactions

Back