Guppies

kevin007 said:
i don't kno tanked, about the pregnant guppy, i heard that if u buy a pregnant guppy they will usually abort it cause of stres cause guppies can be more easily stressed out than platties...... oh well good luck! :hyper:

Kevin :D
Not mine Kevin thats how come I got a gazillion gups now
:)

Shawn

Dogsby said:
kevin007 said:
i don't kno tanked, about the pregnant guppy, i heard that if u buy a pregnant guppy they will usually abort it cause of stres cause guppies can be more easily stressed out than platties...... oh well good luck! :hyper:

Kevin :D
Not mine Kevin thats how come I got a gazillion gups now
:)

Shawn
i'm glad i'm wrong or else u would'nt have the gazillion gups :lol:

Kevin :hyper:

i think that the american lfs's have clicked on....they know that they is gonna breed n make trillions of the bloody things :lol:

so then u can sell them back n make zillions n bajillions :lol:

maybe not :lol:

Tek :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:
omg its happened in here too!!!!! they is breeding!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL tek. I actually want them to breed. I can then throw them in the big tank as food for my angels and sharks. I will be able to feed live food while assuring the quality of it and greatly reducing (hopefully negating) the chance of introducing disease to the big tank.

kevin007 said:
tanked what kind of sharks do u have and what kind of angels do u have?
Kevin, I have 1 albino rainbow shark, 1 rainbow shark, 2 albino pearlscale angels and 2 marble veiltail angels. I will be getting 2 more angels, but am looking for purebreds on the last pair and the have to be D/D Black Super Veiltail. the 2 albino pearlws look like twins, the marbles are very pretty but not the same quality as my albinos, hence the price difference. the marbles wer $2.99 each. the albinos were $10.99 each. I'll probably spend $25-$30 each for my D/D's but will be buying them breder direct. i found a breeder in atlanta which is only an 8-10 hour drive for me. so when my roommate gets a job again and I have more money in my pocket i'll be making a drive to atlanta to hand pick my babies. I need the creme de la creme as I want to breed good stock for a specific lfs in my area.

my gosh I ramble when tired, sorry :crazy:

your all getting ripped off if i went in my time mashine back to the last time i got guppys they would only cost me 25p ea tho it was in 1992 i think anyways once youve got two youve got two hundred. so they dont cost that much really

Most reactions

Back