Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-9

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 and up

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
:D

Brookie

you have hit a popular topic here -40 posts so quickly. 40% of the posts come from people with no guppies - they should be hung, drawn & quartered anyway for not having guppies ( :lol: LOL )

How about resubmitting the poll showing a bigger spread after 40 - say 100 +
150 + 200 + 250 +

just a suggestion it is a great poll as it stands - well done !

Colin

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I don't have any in my current tank, but I used to some years ago. I sold some of the fry I'd raised to a LFS, and sold the rest with the tank when I thought I'd gotten enough of aquariums for good. Well, now I'm back to "fishing" again, this time with different fish, tho.

i have 3 males and 3 females...one of them is pregnant....hoping she's going to give birth soon!

snotirl said:
i have none b cause i cant stand them ( they all ways die on me!!)
i wouldn't go as far as to say i hate them - they are very pretty - but they quite often die on me too. i blame my water :/

Personally i hate livebearers (apart from some of the stranger ones) and have always sworn id never have them in the house, however our 6 year old recently got his first tank and for some unknown reason wanted guppies in it, well he started with a male and 2 females and now he has them plus 14 fry spread across 2 generations in just 3 months! Hopefully hell grow out of it soon but until then ill have a good source of live food for the frogmouth catfish :grr: :kira:

lol cfc :lol: i've stayed away from them apart from some guppies at the beginning of my fish keeping, because i don't want all the fry :no:

I have 8 at the moment, but 3 pregnant females. this should prove to be an intresting expericence. :nod: :D :p

I have 4 guppies (2male 2 female) and they are pretty.... oh and 30 ish guppy fry (two lots) with one of the female's already pregnant again....!!

i have one guppy due any min\day :D

Same here!!! If anyone could help me tell what's up with my other one though, that'd be great!!! She's been hiding by herself lately, and the males aren't paying as much attention to her as they are the other female who is due any day now. But the one that has been hiding (her name is Glimmer) I think is pregnant but the gravid patch isn't as dark as my other female's... Could anyone provide me an explanation? She comes out to eat and is very social... but i guess i just don't know. They're my first guppies so i don't really know what to expect. Please help if you can! THX!

Most reactions

Back