Guppies V's Cichlids

What cichlids are you referring to ?

Most cichlids would be completely incompatible with guppies, but you might be ok with a pair of Rams or Kribensis. That's about it.

What cichlids are you referring to ?

Most cichlids would be completely incompatible with guppies, but you might be ok with a pair of Rams or Kribensis. That's about it.

Kribensis was what i was told to get but i realy wanted to get more opions from other people i dont want to jump in feet first without knowing what will happen

if your getting kribensis (kribs) get a 2 males as 2 females will fight and 1 male 1 female will get extremely aggressive towards all other fish in the tank.

most types of Rams (Bolivian, Dutch etc.) will be fine :)

OK. That sounds like it should work. I haven't personally kept kribensis and guppies together, so better wait for someone who has to respond.

Good luck!

yeah your right there i would get a big oscar sit back and enjoy the short show

FRom what i hear, kribs are very territorial even on them selves so they might attack. but i have a breeding couple of german blue rams in with a lot of guppies, big and small. They get along great :)

FRom what i hear, kribs are very territorial even on them selves so they might attack. but i have a breeding couple of german blue rams in with a lot of guppies, big and small. They get along great :)

cheers ive now got 2 german blue rams i think but dont know what sexs they are i did ask for a male and a female but the bloke didnt kow what he was doing!!!!

ive got pics

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

any tips would be great

Most reactions

Back