Guinea Pigs

All the piggies you posted are very pretty...I really like the one with the white body and spotted face

I've never seen baby guinea pigs before, they're cute!

Lol okay I getcha, most rescues round here don't bother with neutering, as pigs are caged animals, unlike dogs and cats etc, makes sense to neuter em tho, plus easier to find cage mates for.

The 2 babys born on Sunday are doing well,both nibbling at the veggies
They are 2 little girls

piggys014.jpg

piggys016.jpg

piggys017.jpg

Those two new babies are completely gorgeous!

Hope there aren't any more suprises!

Oh dear!

Well I hope they're born healthy and that you are able to find good homes for them!

Aww they are gorgeous piggies. Congratulations on the safe birth. I haven't been on forum for a while and I just noticed this post.
How are they getting along? I noticed that you were asking about putting the sows together whilst they are pregnant, if they have a large enough accomodation they should be ok.
The new borns are gorgeous, I hope you get them all rehomed and if you need any help please let me know. I know a few people who take in rescues.

Emma x

I wish you were closer, there doesn't appear to be a GP in miles from here that wants rescuing. I have been trying to get Dylan a pair for months now. I am going to have to go buy some, which I really didn't want to do, I was sure some somewhere needed us :(

I wish you were closer, there doesn't appear to be a GP in miles from here that wants rescuing. I have been trying to get Dylan a pair for months now. I am going to have to go buy some, which I really didn't want to do, I was sure some somewhere needed us :(
Have you looked on the guine pig forums?I am sure i saw members from down your way that do rescue :unsure:

I have asked on the guinea pig forum if they know of any rescues.
I know someone from nottingham contacted me to see if i needed any help with the rescues as she had space and is coming up my way at the end of the month

Nope, doesn't appear to be a single needy gp in the whole of Northamptonshire, my poor little boy has given up asking when they are coming.

Good luck with all yours!

Nope, doesn't appear to be a single needy gp in the whole of Northamptonshire, my poor little boy has given up asking when they are coming.

Good luck with all yours!

When i come back from feeding the outdoor animals i will post some links that they have given me on the guinea pig forum for northhamptonshire areas that have rescue guinea pigs

Most reactions

Back