grow out tank

Ahh, I see now- both re: the pheromones and the tank. :)

Wuv, I totally understand preferring small tanks with regards to water changes . . . I guess it's just cause when I'm at school, most of my social life is limited to my closest friends who drop by my dorm room, rather than anything going on outside of it, that I really have no problem with spending an hour or so on just a couple tanks. I can, however, completely see that normal people with normal lives would actually have something else to do with that hour :lol:

I'm sorry about the hijack too, Clover :*) Hehe, we now return to our previously-scheduled topic :p

Understood :lol: And my life is far from pressing, but when it comes to wc's....
I can remember what it was like to have just one spawn tank and you're right- you'll have plenty of time for that. Myself on the other hand, I still have four other growouts to change, not to mention jars,feeding everyone etc so :zz All of this cuts into my 'sitting around' time :whistle:

Point of my rambling to you all- keep your water clean and it will show in your fry ^_^

clover~ sheesh, I'm sorry too :*) :*

You also need to consider the extra amount of uneaten food in a larger tank.
Larger perimeter and base area = more waste build up = more siphoning.
Remember the three most important things:

Clean water, clean water and clean water.

TankSizeCompare.jpg

Most reactions

Back