Greetings from a guppy fan!

Silvermist80

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi there! So I just joined the forums. I actually came cause I had a unique situation that I kept doing Google searches to try to figure out and nothing was helping. I asked my question in the Livebearer Forums. So I have 7 tanks currently. I have a 55 gal that I got second hand, I still have 4 zebra danios that came with the tank, an array of beautiful male guppies, 2 dalmatian mollies, 2 green cories, and 2 otos. I have 2 10 gallons, one has my potentially pregnant mollies and guppies in, 6 in total. My other 10 gallon is my baby guppy nursery. There's a 30 gal I just set up recently, although it had fish for a long time before. I have my female juvenile guppies in this tank and my one female swordtail. Then I have a 20 gal with 10 gold Barb's and the pleco that came with the 55 gal tank. I eventually would like angelfish in the 30 gal when my guppies get bigger. I also just got a 20 gal I hope to put glofish into. I do have 5 Bettas. I'm working on setting up a display type setup for them with filter media running behind them. It's a work in progress, in the meantime they're on breeding nets in the other tanks so they have heat and filtration. I do have a 100 gal tank that is not set up for fear of the weight on the floor. That's my collection and I love having all of them. I think my favorite aspect is the baby guppies and the patterns and colors they grow up to have.

Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back