Green Spotted Puffer

If I did my math correct 90l is around 23gal and I believe your talking about Tetraodon nigroviridis. If so unfortunately the answer is no. 23gal is actually not even enough for 1 - the minimum tank size recommended for one GSP is 30gal.

Thats the RECOMMENDED size for an adult. These fish have the potential to get to 6 inhces but most dont cross the 4 inch mark. But they may get to 6 inhces slowly once 4 inches.
90 litres is fine for one...for now? Ive got one in a soon to be 15 gal but at the moment hes in an 8 gal...its big enough for now as hes 2 inches but i will be upgrading soon

Actualy the average size of a GSP adult is 6" and in some cases larger. You maybe are thinking of the Fig8 which is about 4"

So basically, if you have your heart set on 2 GSP's, than you need a 60 gallon tank bare minimum with lots of overfiltration. Otherwise just return them both, or you can keep one and upgrade to a 30+ gallon tank with overfiltration. It's your call...

Perhaps more important than tank size is water quality. Both of these fish are kept in brackish water, and that would be paramount over tank size.

Hopefully a mod will move this over to the right section.

Most reactions

Back