Gourami

L

leighholling

Hi

I cant post in the right part of the forum for some reason but my problem is one of my female gouramis died earlier this week with white stringy poo and now my male is almost motionless and is very big on the stomach area anything i can do to save him for death :-(

:rip: Gourami.

Sounds like some kind of internal parasite or something... sorry, but I have no idea how to treat it. Do a search of topics including the words 'internal parasite' etc. by clicking search in the top right hand corner.

The reason you can't post in other sections is that you haven't validated your account yet - check your email and there should be a message from TFF containing a link. Click the link and your account will be validated!

:hi: to TFF, by the way. :)

:rip: Gourami.

Sounds like some kind of internal parasite or something... sorry, but I have no idea how to treat it. Do a search of topics including the words 'internal parasite' etc. by clicking search in the top right hand corner.

The reason you can't post in other sections is that you haven't validated your account yet - check your email and there should be a message from TFF containing a link. Click the link and your account will be validated!

:hi: to TFF, by the way. :)
people say that salt can help with that, not to sure on the specifics, i think its half tea spoon per gallon if u dont have scalesss fish or invertebrates i.e shrimp, snails

i'm so sorry. I don't know what type of desease or whatever that is, just don't overfeed your fish. Maybe once or twice, no more than 3 times a day. you could have over fed it.

Most reactions

Back