Gourami Being Bitten

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jacquisnake

Reaction score
:sad: hi i,m new! I need sum help with my gourami fish! I have 2 of them! I have had them for nearly a year! But 1 of them has been bitten all over! I think he has been attacked by my catfish! Or it cud be my frog! I havn.t introduced any new fish for months so what cud be happening! pleeze help! ta!

Try watching, watching, watching until you find out for sure who is the culprit and remove either the culprit or the gourami to allow the gourami to heal. What type of frog is it? My understanding is that the african clawed frogs get larger and are more aggressive than the african dwarf frogs, but are frequently sold as dwarf frogs or just "aquatic frogs". My ADF's have occasionally jumped at my dwarfpuffer, but they aren't fast enough or big enough to do any damage and she just whizzes away. If you have a clawed frog it could be the culprit.

the frog i have is a small albino! I don,t no the correct name of it! But the catfish i have never moves! It is always hidden behind a rock, I know he comes out at night because he is facing the opposite direction sumtimes! Otherwise he neva moves! But they,ve always been in the tank together! I,ve had them for 8-9 months! And thr guy b4 me had them for 3 years he sed! Thanks! :D

Most reactions

Back