Got The Deal I Was After

forby3

Fish Herder
Reaction score
well i was looking through the adds like you do and something caught my eye i couldnt belive what he was asking so i rang the guy up and low and behold the price was right so after talking to the other half
confused.gif
she gave in i was allowed to go ahead with the deal so today i got up went to the bank and proceeded to hand over the cash heres what i got

FILTERS,HEATERS,AIR PUMPS.POWER HEADS,SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS etc plus all piping if required

30"x15"x12" tank
30"x15"x12" tank
30"x15"x12" tank
36"x18"x12" tank
36"x18"x12" tank
36"x18"x15" tank
36"x18"x15" tank
48"x18"x15" tank

2 x sump tanks
2 x filter tanks
U.V unit
R.O unit
filter media
and more[font="Verdana]
and more i took ages getting it all packed up and on its way to my house but did it and now the fun begins i also got some baby discus with the offer but told him he needed to hold onto them until i get all this lot running which he was fine about [/font]

You sure that shouldn't have an extra 0 on the end? Thats an absolute steal!

Lucky, thats a great deal for a project. All you have to do now is get breeding pairs of fish and let the empire take off!

well i have my sevs bt things are a bit too busy in my main tank for them and also my rainbows so will be good to get them there own tank
good.gif

will put pics up later when i find the camera

thanks star4 just need some fish to fill these tanks lol

sweet , you got it then mate :good: didnt think youd be able to pass it up :lol:

hahahaha took some grovelling mate trust me but all in all i havnt got a clue where to start there is that much stuff to wade through boxes of filters and boxes of media boxes of heaters and i mean there is just loads more than i thought i was getting im like a kid at a sweet shop only thig is i have the sweets but dont know what to choose lol
crazy.gif
blink.gif

you should make your own aquarium now out of those tanks and start having people pay admission

Most reactions

Back