Got A New Camera!

Jen_S

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I talked my husband into getting me a camera with a macro setting :drool:
I've gone a bit nuts as far as how many pictures but I hope you enjoy, they are from all 4 fishtanks :)

Pictures (please click)

LOL 34 views and only one person liked them LOL I must being doing worse than I thought ;)

Great shots! What camera is it?

Edit: Actually, don't worry, I already know:

# Camera make: EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
# Camera model: KODAK EASYSHARE M753 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMER

:)

LOL That was just last night and this morning too. I will thin them out though too as I get better shots of say, the dwarf puffer (he's tough cause he's shuttershy)

The camera was actually on clearance at Walmart :) Still a pretty penny but about half of waht I was looking at price wise!

You've been busy :lol: Great pics. Nice colours.

All my Dwarf Puffers run a mile when they see me taking my camera out. My baby puffs have started doing that too. I wonder why :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

From what I've read, they are shy and really do pay attention to the world outside the tank (and cameras do look weird to them I'm sure LOL). I was impressed that I got the couple that I did because he was all the way at the back of the tank under the root like ornament and I couldn't focus because it was so dark under there LOL

the California newt and Firebelly newt are cool. are they hard to keep? how big do they get?

They are very easy to keep :) Coldwater setup, I feed frozen food daily (limited on what I can find here so bloodworms, some brine shrimp) I also have baby guppies. I have no idea what the availability is in Ireland but they have been much tougher to find (for me) than they were 8 years ago. I have a floating turtle dock and a piece of driftwood for them to come out on.

The cali newt is about 6 inches and the firebelly is about 3. The firebelly may get another inch bigger or so.

Most reactions

Back