Got A New Camera. So I Tried It Out

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
:) well like the title says i got myself a new camera today so have been to the local park taking pics of Everything lol, my son finally reminded me that i hadn`t taken one of the bin,, so i did!!
im not a confident photo taker ... yet.. so here goes heres some ( couldnt have put them all on as there was over 300 ) next im going to take some of the fish, but the camera has a super macro setting and i dont understand it as yet, so will have to read up and experiment first before i inflict them on you, but heres the ones im quite pleased with so enjoy
shelagh xxx
054.jpg

069.jpg

088.jpg

101.jpg

227.jpg

228.jpg

229.jpg

244.jpg

249.jpg

Particularly like the Waste bin and the "lane".......Shelagh...... You're a pro!!

Two people have already said it.... but it doesnt stop me from being a smart a$$....

"Only a true professional pauses to snap a pic of a garbage bin" :rolleyes:

Ox :good:

yeah if you say so :lol: , im of again this afternoon to have another go at some more pics, as i realised i didnt use macro/super macro when doing the flowers.

the wee man feeling a bit confused- as sitting on the stairs for 10 mins in our home is a punishment ( its what they have to do if they are being really disruptive :blush: )
004-11.jpg

Most reactions

Back