Got a new camera, so I took some pics!!!

rvm

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I got a new camera yesterday, so I've been trying it out. Its a Fujifilm E550 6 Megapixel for anyone interested!!!

DSCF0099.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0133.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0095.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg

Great pictures rvm, I love the first one of the Oscar and the Clowns are fantastic too.
The pictures are nice and clear and sharp, Nice camera!

Yup, it is a Satanoperca Jurupari. The one underneath is a Surinamensis.
The 3 smaller clowns are just under 5 inches at the moment, and I have 1 bigger clown who isn't in these pics and he is about 6-7"!!

I nom the second pic of the oscar!!!! absolutly brilliant!! that camera is awsome! or you could be a good photographer! weldone mate

samthefishman said:
I nom the second pic of the oscar!!!! absolutly brilliant!! that camera is awsome! or you could be a good photographer! weldone mate
i nominate the first pic of the oscar! kickass pic!

Thanks a lot guys, but can't see any fotm comps at the moment. I think they're still doing July's!!!! :no:
Cheers for the noms anyway though, always nice to have your pics appreciated!!

Yeah, they're all great pics! What kind of flash do you use?
I use the camera flash, but this camera has an intensity setting where I can adjust how bright the flash is. for most of these shots I had it set to its lowest!!

love the pics,the first osca 1 is wild, its like "woch you lookin at" :D i love the black gravel,where did you get that?

Got it from World of Water in Bicester. It's actually black sand, but there are bits of small gravel mixed in with it!!

Great pictures and a nice mix in your tank. May I ask what size it is and also do you ever have any fish give your clowns any problems?

Thanks

its a 140g tank you can see pics of all the fish in there in my gallery (click the link in my sig!) and no, none of them ever bother the clowns although I am concernced about the shovelnose eating them after he eat one of my 5" silver sharks the other day!!!

Most reactions

Back