Google Sketchup

Redstratplayer1

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I love google sketchup

Tanktake2.png

my tank (the white is pvc, tubing is a pain to make)

Yep First tank.

No door i want to see the sump it will act as a second display.

I hate that empty space next to the tank so me and my dad agree that once the main tank is set up it we will put a second tank there.
Maybe for mangroves and a DSB.

Give me a second i will show you what i am thinking......

Well I vote frogfish :good:

Is there a reason why you have the piping going through the table or does it go behind?

Pretty bold to start first tank as SW nano, surprised. How did you decide to do that?

Is there a reason why you have the piping going through the table or does it go behind?

Pretty bold to start first tank as SW nano, surprised. How did you decide to do that?

The drain (On the left) is going through the table because there is a window behind the tank and there is no room.
The return(In the middle) is a smaller pipe and will go behind the tank.

As for why not fresh.
At first i wanted to do a planted fresh tank but when i took a look at the nano fourm :drool: :drool: :drool:

Salt water nano.
Tank - $30
LR - $100
Every thing else $1205
hand feeding coral at 12:00 at night - priceless

The drain (On the left) is going through the table because there is a window behind the tank and there is no room.

As for why not fresh.
At first i wanted to do a planted fresh tank but when i took a look at the nano fourm :drool: :drool: :drool:

Salt water nano.
Tank - $30
LR - $100
Every thing else $1205

O ok, should put a plant there to hide the pipe :good: btw a nano tank is cheaper than that and I think you should go fw planted, they are a lot of fun.

how did you upload the pic we`ve just tried andf failed

As for why not fresh.

Salt water nano.
Tank - $30
LR - $100
Every thing else $1205

O ok, should put a plant there to hide the pipe :good: btw a nano tank is cheaper than that and I think you should go fw planted, they are a lot of fun.

Not cheaper for me.
20gallon main tank about $800
LR $300(TBS is expensive)
10gallon sump $60
Stand $100

An i will do a planted but first i am doing salt

Why not run the sump return to the smaller display tank then overflow into the main display then back to the sump. Would mean less equipment in the main tank and gain the same effect.

Most reactions

Back