Good Price For Lr?

I woke up this morning to find the water crystal. I was kinda expecting it to be all white and gloomy (cycle).
Is that good or bad? no hichhikers yet :(

I'm in manchester but would like to point out my lfs price for live rock, it comes fully cured which from what i have read means the elpful bacteria is there but the nasty ones have gone, I know they are a distance but i know that they have a mail order system o dont see why it would be a problem to send down to you.

xXx

I couldnt find any prices on there website.

Btw Live-rock.co.uk is also fully cured.

I got quoted £30 + £7.95 delivery on 5kg of live rock the otherday.

df02_1.JPG

http://www.aquatics-direct.co.uk

Try emailing them from the website. Although they don't list LR yet, they do sell it on ebay (which is where the picture came from).

I'm in manchester but would like to point out my lfs price for live rock, it comes fully cured which from what i have read means the elpful bacteria is there but the nasty ones have gone, I know they are a distance but i know that they have a mail order system o dont see why it would be a problem to send down to you.

xXx

Thats not what fully cured means, fully cured just means there will be a minimal die-off when you put it in your tank, you can still get bad stuff with fully cured rock....

The stuff from LiveRock . co.uk is fully cured , mine had very little issue and the tank had cycled within 7 days, No large ammonia spikes or nitrate issues or cloudy water. Good all round :)

Most reactions

Back