Good Place To Buy Plants Online

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

satrop

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone (State side) could suggest a site which they've used and trusted to buy plants from. The supply at PetCo is... limited.

Try ebay.  As long as you get some from a buyer with good feedback and whose sold a number of plants you should be fine. :)

What region do you live in?  There is a really good fish and plant place in Arizona.  I live in Wisconsin and the plants came in pretty good shape but if you lived closer I would definitely recommend it.  If you live as far as I do I wouldn't recommend fish from there though too much of a temp change.  Here is the link though.

www.azgardens.com

You could check out Aquabid, and Bob's Tropical Plants. :)

I enjoyed my experience with 'bamaplants.com'.  The owner is also on Aquabid as well, but I can't remember the name.

i ordered from Peabody'sParadise, im in new York and the plants were shipped from florida and arrived in excellent condition

Thanks everyone! Some great sites to look at. Really appreciate all your advice :)

Whatever you do, don't use a random seller on ebay. 9/10 you'll introduce a pest snail into your aquarium and they can take a lot of hard work to get rid of since most pest snails are a-sexual.

I have heard good things about aquabid and I am have great experiences when buying fish and rocks and wood.

Most reactions

Back