[gone] 6 Fish, 4 Varieties

Friday evening is probably the best time. I finish work at 7pm friday, so anytime after 7:30 is fine with me if you want to collect the fish.

Oh yes please, I'll google a map, I've been to the walsgrave before and I've got a good idea of where you are. If I leave my house at 7.30 I recon it will take around 30 mins to get to you, depending on traffic, would this be too late.

:good:

Friday evening is probably the best time. I finish work at 7pm friday, so anytime after 7:30 is fine with me if you want to collect the fish.

Oh yes please, I'll google a map, I've been to the walsgrave before and I've got a good idea of where you are. If I leave my house at 7.30 I recon it will take around 30 mins to get to you, depending on traffic, would this be too late.

:good:

PS do you want any Apple snails for exchange. :D

@ beechey: Your more than welcome to take the rainbow suckers if you wish. I bought them from A5 Aquatics some months ago and thats what they had them labelled as. I've searched long and hard online for scientific names, pictures or anything about them and havnt been able to do so. Apparently they eat algae (funnily enough).

@Littlemonkey That is absolutely fine by me. If you dont mind sparing an Apple snail or two in return i'd gladly accept them, theres some nice green algae in my 2ft tank that requires consuming. My cherry red shrimp havnt quite got the insatiable appetite i'd have hoped for :p

@ beechey: Your more than welcome to take the rainbow suckers if you wish. I bought them from A5 Aquatics some months ago and thats what they had them labelled as. I've searched long and hard online for scientific names, pictures or anything about them and havnt been able to do so. Apparently they eat algae (funnily enough).

@Littlemonkey That is absolutely fine by me. If you dont mind sparing an Apple snail or two in return i'd gladly accept them, theres some nice green algae in my 2ft tank that requires consuming. My cherry red shrimp havnt quite got the insatiable appetite i'd have hoped for :p

See you friday at about 7.45 or 8 will gladly bring a couple, any preference in colour, light or dark.

7:45 to 8:00 pm it is then :)

Perhaps one light one dark? Lol. I have no preference so one of each would be funky :)

And likewise just look out for an 03 red punto. More than likely sat infront of a 30ft Swift Mobile home van (assuming my neighbour leaves it there tommorow aswell)

Rainbow sucker has gone i'm afraid mate. I have no images of them, and even less information on them other than they're black and brown and were about 3inches long and called rainbow suckers i'm afraid. Sorry.

Apologies, forgot to edit out the "1 LEFT" bit on the first post. My bad, sorry. Lose track of what forum i've edited the info on and not :good:

here it is

IMG_3197.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

and a pic of others
IMG_3198.jpg

All fish gone and collected. I hope they're happy and healthy in their new homes :)

Most reactions

Back