[gone] 6 Fish, 4 Varieties

Verminator89

Jack Dempsey Enthusiast
Reaction score
As stated these are all free to a good home. Happy healthy fish that i've had in my 3ft for 2-3 years. Removing due to my male Electric Blue Jack Dempsey getting to the size where his attitude is a hinderance to his companions - basically.

x1 Opaline Gourami [male] sold pending collection
x2 Dwarf Chain Loach SOLD // SOLD
x2 Rainbow Suckers SOLD // SOLD
x1 Flying Fox SOLD // SOLD

Price: Free to a good home
Age & Condition: 3-4 years old, happy and healthy
Reason For Sale: EBJD growing up :p
Delivery/Collection: Collection ONLY [Coventry, CV2 2JD]
Photo: Added in edit, currently no image of rainbow suckers (no camera to obtain yet either)

Doesnt have to be a job lot, but if not taken within the week shall be dropped off at first LFS to take them. I'd prefere someone to take them off me :)

DSC_1171.jpg

Flying Fox

DSC_1186.jpg

Opaline Gourami [male]

DSC_0590.jpg

Dwarf Chain Loach

EDIT: added photo's

The Flying Fox is about 3". So he's fully grown, i've had him for best part of 4 years now.

ill have the dwarf chain loach

maybe the flying fox to if john dont want it

were abouts in cov are you?

aint got a clue what a rainbow sucker is ??

ps u dont want a common plec do you??

ps u got any pics of the jd as always wanted one

Beechey, you can have the flying fox! :) I was just thinking about taking it if it was about 1/2 an inch [juve]

I already have 2 BNP's in my 3ft tank which like to have a flare-off every once in a while. So adding another plec would possibly tip the scale to constant riots :p

I live in Walsgrave. Literally on the housing estate inbetween Walsgrave Hospital and Tesco Walsgrave on the opposite side. I'll PM you my actual address if your willing to take the fish. As previously mentioned, CV2 2JD is my postcode.

OFF TOPIC
As sub-requested, an image of my EBJD (unfortunately lost the female few months back)
NewPicture-1.png

This was taken just under a year ago when he was barely 2", he's now just over 4"

NOTE: EBJD NOT FOR SALE

yeah send me your address
im on nights this week
so could collect the fish in the day if your around?
i live very close

Seeing as though i can't use the PM service on this forum yet (obviously i'm too new) i shall resort to posting my address on this post then edit it out once you've got it :p

I actually have the day off tommorow, so if you could pop round sometime (anytime within reason) you can have them then. If thats all fine i'll give you my mobile number and you can just drop me a text to let me know your on your way and i'll begin bagging them up. I have a busy day tommorow, decorating my room ect so a few things to dismantle. The tank being the last thing to be dismantled, so if you could collect them tommorow i think it would be the easiest day for me. Next available date would probably be sunday afternoon.

Only thing you have to bring is transport plus maybe a container to stop them sloshing around in the bag. I have bags so thats covered.

Edited out address

thats ok saved the address proberly try and come midday

send me ya mobile number to [email protected] and ill text ya when im cuming

i think u can not send pm because of summit you have switched off in your settings
as i just tried to pm you and i got this message

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent

Hi,

I'm interested in the Opaline Gourami, how big is he, do you think he will get on with my two Female moonlights. :good:

The Gourami is pretty much bang on 3" long from tip-to-tale.

I've had him now for 2 years and he seems a peacefull specimen. He has the potential to reach 6" just the same as a moonlight gourami and i wouldnt have thought there would be an issue with the two (or 3) of them getting along. Would depend on your tank size and whether you have any other male gourami's also.

The Gourami is pretty much bang on 3" long from tip-to-tale.

I've had him now for 2 years and he seems a peacefull specimen. He has the potential to reach 6" just the same as a moonlight gourami and i wouldnt have thought there would be an issue with the two (or 3) of them getting along. Would depend on your tank size and whether you have any other male gourami's also.

No other Gourami's, that's why I thought he would be fine with my two females. I have currently got a 120l but are looking to upgrade in the not too distant future. If you are still happy for me to have him I can collect Friday after work, I'm not far from stratford or collect saturday. I've taken note of the address.

:good:

Friday evening is probably the best time. I finish work at 7pm friday, so anytime after 7:30 is fine with me if you want to collect the fish.

i might have the rainbow suckers to
just aint got a clue what they are lol

Most reactions

Back