Golpy?

Vetra69

Reaction score
Can guppies and mollies cross breed? If so how? :S

Thanx for helping everyone.

I agree with robert, I have molly, platy and guppy fish, and I have never seen a molly try with anything but another molly... I recently bought 2 male sword tails, and the want even mess with my platy's... I have 1 sunset male platy, 1 red male platy, 2 male swords, male and female tuxedo platy and 2 female micky mouse platy's. I have these fish(all but the swords) for over a yr now...and only have one batch of fry and that was from my tuxedo platy...non of my platies will have any thing to do with the other.

ur all wrong...lol, molys can indeed cross with guppys, and swords can cross wit plattys. guppys can also cross wit maquito fish (another livebeaer). i think thats just about all i know.

Lol I can't see the image in my head..... a fat balloon molly inpregnating a female guppy... *poof*! can't see it happening sry

ok i miss spoke i forgot all about guppies and misquito fish, they can breed with each other, and swords and platies can too, but mollies and guppies......that's not true. :no:

Most reactions

Back