Goldfish With Swim Bladder

Yanks15

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was away from my tank for a few days and when I came back I noticed one of my fancy goldfish is inverted and pretty much stays that way until it tries to get some food. I have heard that there is no cure for swim bladder. Is that true? Can it be treated with other fish in the tank? Before you ask, yes they were fed but I think the person feeding them just sprinkled the food in the tank. I normally submerge the food so they don't gulp air when they are eating. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

there is cure for it i read that greens beams help not shure though just go to kokos goldfsih forum and post a tread and they will give you the answer

hope i could help :good:

Yes, there is a cure for swim bladder. Try feeding it peas. And I would also reccomend feeding them these pellets too. They have peas in their ingredients. http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/330918-if-youre-worried-about-your-goldfish-getting-swim-bladder/page__p__2747834__fromsearch__1&#entry2747834

Thanks for the responces. I have given them peas as an alternative food for a long time. I'll try feeding only peas for a few days.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back