Going Through Changes!

they are all absolutely stunning. im not sure if your male will reach hm but only time will tell. is it possible to get a picture of him in a full flare??

Oh I'm so JEALOUS! I only got one boy and he loves his undivided attention so, it'll be a long time before I can have that many bettas. :rolleyes:

Oh I'm so JEALOUS! I only got one boy and he loves his undivided attention so, it'll be a long time before I can have that many bettas. :rolleyes:

Yeah i was like that when i got goober but i wanted a girl but didnt see any, but when i went again they had a female VT......
then the obsession took hold i got SD's and now i want CT's, But think i might get a Plakat hehe!
jess6905 Posted Today, 08:18 AM they are all absolutely stunning. im not sure if your male will reach hm but only time will tell. is it possible to get a picture of him in a full flare??
Yuh ill try i do have a blury one of him in flare but ill try get a better one!

The little bugger was beating his female up something baaaad so i took her out :( hes probably just not ready :(
worth a try tho

they all look too small to attempt breeding especially the girls if that is what you were trying to do.

they all look too small to attempt breeding especially the girls if that is what you were trying to do.
yeah, they probably are!, they're 3 months so still on the young side!
got a new male today! but hes a VT!
all worth while!
:)

oooooh got a new pic of caesar he jsut keeps changing :wub:
DSC_0016.jpg

Most reactions

Back