Girls from Yeevia!

corykitty516

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well they didnt feel like posing this morning but here are some fairly bad pic of them!!!
You can still tell that they are beautiful though :wub:

Girls5.jpg

Girls4.jpg

Girls3.jpg

Girls2.jpg

Girls1.jpg

I'm working on my camera settings so I can get ones where the girls and not the rocks are in focus :p

HAPPY HAPPY WIGGLY BETTA DANCE

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :fun:

Me too.............I want a 10G female community.....

Beautiful! How are yours getting along? We look to have a few from the same spawn :) I see a couple of chases now and then, but not very many nips, and everyone seems rather content.

I neeeed my camera to come, I am going nuts not taking pictures!

Look at those girls!! Olala. They will be fine in the same tank because they growth up together. Did you notice the royalblue kind like have a mustard gene in her? She will be interesting to breed. :)
Seahorse, is the red nipping at the blues one? If yes, I think you need to get another tank to split the reg and blue line. Opps!! :lol:

:lol: They are all getting along great. They are little pigs. Sooo many plants I have in there now, they are too busy exploring!

I really wish I could post pics of my Yeevia girls, and boys. They would make all of you :drool:. I know this because they make me :drool: every time I look at them.

THey are playing chase a little bit but no nipping!!! they are SOOOOO PRETTY... AHHH I am so lucky to have them :wub:

They've colored up even more and they look like little jewels with fins. My sister was shocked ... she said " I thought females were dull looking" well these sure arent!!! The blue MG one is neat ... I have a MG male .... hmmmmmm

I have to have 2 female communities now :lol: my other females are monsters compared to these girls!!!! they are lazy fat broads 3 of which came from the LFS.. the other 3 came from a breeder in georgia.

Yeevia .... these 4 gallon tupperware .... is it the 20 qt. sterlite brand from walmart for about $3 each? Just making sure before I go get a bunch. I've also seen that sterlite makes a 6qt (1.5 gallon) box with an attached flip lid for $1.44 I thought that might be good for jarring. I've got to remodel my fishroom already!!!

Most reactions

Back