Getting Discouraged Fast

lmao... My dog Chief the first one in the sig line turned 2 in Augsut. He has his CGC which is the AKC Canine Good Citizen test and the Schutzhund BH which is the temperament & Obedience test... he still doesn't always behave ;)

I always laugh when people call us and say "well we went to puppy obedience class" and the dog is like 5 years old trying to take over their house. Most of what Ceasar does is fix spoiled rotten dogs! Obedience takes clarity, consistancy, and maintenance. People forget the maintenence!

We train and compete in Schutzhund which is tracking, obedience, and protection (bitework).

It's a lot of work but the accomplishments and rewards you get from it make it all worth it. The bond you develop with the dogs is an amazing and beautiful thing!

Wow your 'Chief' looks exactly like my old Alsatian 'Sparky' who coincidentally was bought as our 'Chief' got older.

Chief is a red sable german shepherd. :) I think we are on the wrong forum for dogs ;) He has a full sized pick in the "Household Pets" under POTM nominations and a couple under "Id This Dog" if you'd like to see them.

"Obedience takes clarity, consistancy, and maintenance. People forget the maintenence!"
:lol: ..I don't know, sounds like fishless cycling to me...

Most reactions

Back