George Away

George Farmer

ad aqua
Reaction score
I fly out to the Falklands on the 11th April for 4 months.

With this in mind I will very likely be less active so any urgent matters should be forwarded to another mod. Lateral Line is also away at present so I recommend any of the other mods - they are all very friendly and approachable. Any technical matters should be dealt with effectively by our own in-house experienced, regular crew.

Hopefully I'll be able to pop on here now and again.

On a more positive note I'll be writing some high-tech articles for Practical Fishkeeping magazine and on my return plan an exciting new set-up.

Be well and keep it balanced. :good:

All the best, you'll get some cool wildlife out there to look at, thats if you get the time! Say hi whenever you can. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your new tank setup when you get back, if you're anything like me planning what you're doing to do will easily fill any 'off hours' you get and the time will fly by!

Sam :)

All the best George ! :good: Time will fly and you'll be back soon I'm sure. We'll be good :angel:

Can't wait to see your new tank diary either ;)

Best of luck George im sure you will find a computer somewhere, take it real easy, hopefully the Argentinians dont decide to reinvade!! :D what season is it down there at the moment btw?

Thanks everyone.

zig - It's their winter - and the rain/snow is horizontal! Nice.

On the plus side there's loads of penguins down there.

Have a great trip George! Take care of yourself and have fun at the Falklands. Take pictures of the wildlife. I hear there's some pretty cool stuff down there.

I look forward to you new tank setup when you return. We'll try and behave.

Have a safe journey and warmest,

lljdma06 :)

safe trip man

lateral line, zig and jimboo get ready for loads of pm's on top of what you must get already

Keep safe, and wear plenty of layers. We dont want you catching a cold ;)

All the best :good:

Paul

Ahhhh....the Falklands.......enjoy! The penguins and Monty Python rule!

Oh...and the wind/rain for 364 days a year :) At least Ascencion island is a bit warmer ;-)

Wind and rain for 364 days a year? Sounds like manchester.

Good luck George, I'm sure you will have a good time up there and I am really looking forward to your PFK articles. Thanks for all your help and advice too and please try and keep us updated if you can :nod:

Most reactions

Back