General talk.

Yup and I have to go to therapy for other people problems because I am an empath so much so that I know what people are feeling just by sitting next to them.... they don't even have to tell me....its a crazy life haha

A lot of people are having a hard time coping with the isolation and stress associated with lock down due to covid19.
Not me, but I know that I might not be an only person. I'm just lazy and love laying about and waffling about lol

I think the OP was looking for chat to help them deal with the stresses in life that we are currently dealing (or trying to deal) with.

A lot of people are having a hard time coping with the isolation and stress associated with lock down due to covid19.

I'm fortunate because I have lived with depression and isolation most of my life. I'm also nuts so have plenty of voices in my head to talk to. This gives me an advantage in a world without people or social contact. Most other people don't have that :/
I LOVE this lock-down so much! But, don't get me wrong, it does get lonely sometimes. I have friends over once a week for dinner since this isolation happened :p

I'm fortunate because I have lived with depression and isolation most of my life. I'm also nuts so have plenty of voices in my head to talk to. This gives me an advantage in a world without people or social contact.
Colin join the club mines been manic depression and high anxiety levels and stress makes me worse and that's one thing we all don't want in life.
i have Ocd in my entire life and im just 16
Barry i've had this since a kid the washing lark etc and now i'm older :eek: it's mental torture day in day out and also dealing with MCTD on top...i could scream at times.

I think it’s a great idea. Notification emails aren’t all 100%. It would be so much easier to get a quick answer and to generally keep in touch with members with something like a group chat on messenger/whatsapp.

Is there an area where we can just talk ? Like , talk to someone ? I’m having issues and have no one to talk to. Idk how to explain it. But I need someone to talk to.

Yes, you can talk to anyone here. Or you can send me a message directly through the chat.

[/QUOTE]
I'm fortunate because I have lived with depression and isolation most of my life. I'm also nuts so have plenty of voices in my head to talk to. This gives me an advantage in a world without people or social contact. Most other people don't have that :/
[/QUOTE]

Then you'll love the line I heard the other day..
" Don't talk to me... I'm talking to myself"

Living in the country... Covid has been more of an inconvenience..
I got lots of work to do on the farm.
I am in the high risk group.. so traveling to the city is not an option..
If I really need a distraction.. I go deal with my bees.. they are always ready to humble me, and sting my ass. :rofl:
Bee well
Bee safe

Most reactions

Back