Garlic

fishme2death

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have been reading alot of information on Natural Medications. I understand that garlic is good for internal parasites, but the debates are on whether it needs to be freshly chopped or whether garlic in a jar would be okay.

I have purchased a jar of, now get this, Garlic Salmon Bait Eggs used for Trout fishing. I dont know how they are processed but they sure do smell like Garlic. I was wondering if they would be useful to feed once weekly for preventative maintenance for internal parasites???? :grr:

Any thoughts on the garlic or the Bait eggs????

Sounds like a thought. I have used garlic for yrs to get rid of colds. It works extreemly well! I have found in my own case that anyform of garlic whether pills, fresh or jarred works well. The pills are concentrated and don't give you the odor so for people that is best IMO. Back to the fishies..I would not know about the salmon eggs. I do remember hearing some form of fish eggs can be deadly to tropical fish. So, I would recomend researching the salmon eggs. Let me know what you find out please. :D

There was something in PFK about garlic either this month or last, i'll have to go and have another read of it

Most reactions

Back