Fuval 105 Prime Problems

Wrams

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have been trying to prime my fluval 105 for over an hour now. It was working then it started to slow down so i looked inside and it was clogged up. I unclogged it but can't prime it again. Whats going on? I've checked for kinks in the inlet/outlet but everything is ok.

I thought mine wasnt working when i first got my fluval Roma with 305 External filter but you have to pump it very quickly xx

I thought mine wasnt working when i first got my fluval Roma with 305 External filter but you have to pump it very quickly xx

My arms are knackered, i've been doing this for over an hour and nothing, Surely there has to be a better and easier way than this? That means everytime i ever do anything with this pump im going to have this problem, even taking it apart to clean every month.

you have got the valve fully open havent you?

I am sure you have but it never hurts to check :)

Check the seals on lid ( insides) are possitioned correctly

this happened to a mates and he tok it to shop to complain the loke in LFS was really nice about it but bet wet pants after he left

Yeehaaaa! What an idiot i am, i put it back together and put the inlet in the outlet and the outlet in the inlet. I wish i could swear on this forum i'd call myself a P***K all with capitals...

I have Blisters on my finger and thumb... :X

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who tried to help me in my hour of stupidness. :beer:

I did that one time and wondered what was going on, I put the valve on the wrong way too lol :hyper:

Yes but the funny thing is thats how i put it when i bought it. I thought it was blooming but instead the filter wasn't working...LOL

By the way i love your 180L Tank..Looks :cool:

I was getting ready to suggest you fix it by replacing the whole thing with a Rena XP series or a Marineland C series but I see you got it going. Congrats on the fix, I hope it continues to work for you now that you have it figured out.

I was getting ready to suggest you fix it by replacing the whole thing with a Rena XP series or a Marineland C series but I see you got it going. Congrats on the fix, I hope it continues to work for you now that you have it figured out.

Thanks Buddy :good:

Most reactions

Back