Fs- Snails- Ohio- Shipping

enthusiast1

Reaction score
Item: Ramshorn, Malaysian Trumpet, & common snails
Shipping: for the snails i'm shipping them first class, shipping costs $3, the snails are .05 cents each!

I have many tanks with many dif. snails. i was mailling these out at a dime a piece and in priority mail, flat rate boxes- which was doubled the price of shipping and doubled the price of the snails. I'm hoping this slashing will interest some of you! those common snails are great for botias! & ofcourse the MTS stir up your ground really well if you have sand or a planted tank these are great snails.

please PM me if your interested!

-justin

Shipping: for the snails i'm shipping them first class, shipping costs $3, the snails are .05 cents each!

I have many tanks with many dif. snails. i was mailling these out at a dime a piece and in priority mail, flat rate boxes- which was doubled the price of shipping and doubled the price of the snails. I'm hoping this slashing will interest some of you! those common snails are great for botias! & ofcourse the MTS stir up your ground really well if you have sand or a planted tank these are great snails.

-justin

I am very intersted. What sized are they? Can you email me? [email protected] thanks!

-justin

I am very intersted. What sized are they? Can you email me? [email protected] thanks!

I made a purchasem all arrived great! Fast shipping! Great seller, thanks!

I would love some snails...but your PM is disabled?

Can you email me at [email protected] so we can arrange for the order?

Most reactions

Back