Frozen Food Found On Ebay

kris-b-

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi,

I was searching for frozen fish food on ebay and found 4 x 100g of brine shrimp & 4 x 100g of bloodworm & 4 x 100g of daphnia with free P&P for £16.50, I've bought some and looking through the guys items he has more if anybody is interested. I did see 12 x 100g of each of the types of frozen food mentionned. Their ebay name is littlefishshop. Just thought I'd share this with everyone!

Kris :)

Hi,

I was searching for frozen fish food on ebay and found 4 x 100g of brine shrimp & 4 x 100g of bloodworm & 4 x 100g of daphnia with free P&P for £16.50, I've bought some and looking through the guys items he has more if anybody is interested. I did see 12 x 100g of each of the types of frozen food mentionned. Their ebay name is littlefishshop. Just thought I'd share this with everyone!

Kris :)

Are you picking it up? Otherwise would it not defrost and spoil in transit?

The items say they are delivered in a poly box which should keep them frozen for 24hours, oh well I'll just have to wait and see!

sounds good, thats quite alot though, i dont think i'd use that much.
Hope it delivers okay! I <3 ebay bargains!

Well the food turned up this morning, it was in a polystyrene box so it was all still frozen :) yey!!!

they came in 100g packs with 24 small blocks in each, how often should I feed them with this and also how much should I alternate between all the different types of foods????

Most reactions

Back