Frozen Blood Worms

very good they condition them extremely well and there easy to feed just keep a block in a net and let it defrost and use tweezers to get them out and put them in the bettas tank and if there are leftovers i just let my comm tank have it :p

Just defrost them in cool water I rince them a little too, I feed the betta one at a time if it lives alone usually two a day alternating with flake. You can use a tweezers if you don't like touching them. All fish seem to like them, they are generally considered a good safe food. They love live ones even more.

Be careful which brand you choose. Different brands sell different species of critters as bloodworms. I recommend Hikari brand, they’re smaller and processed better IMO. I like to put the “juiceâ€￾ in the big tanks, for the vitamins.

i got dryed ones in a little container for £1.85 should last months and the bettas favour them over the £3.85 betta flakes i specially bought them (luckily the neons relish betta flakes)

i actually defrost them and put one on the end of my finger and hold it about an inch above the water.he lines it up and jumps out to grab it.its fun for you to see and they seem to enjoy it alot.i feed mine 2-3 worms each feed.

Most reactions

Back