Frogbit - Sold Out Atm

is it easy to grow as I have a basic setup no idea what my lights are as I was given the tank, I grow amazons and java fern. thanks

is it easy to grow as I have a basic setup no idea what my lights are as I was given the tank, I grow amazons and java fern. thanks

i use basic lights and feed with tetrapond plantamin once a fortnight and it grows really well , it doesn;t really need strong lighting as it floats on the top of the tank near the lights
So if you are still interested pm me
thanks Sarah x

will be fine under low light with no ferts, if you buy ferts make sure you get one with NPK the main 2 are:

TPN+
and flourish

avoid:
tetra platamin as it contains no NPK just trace nutrients
hagen plant grow

(anything that doesnt contain nPK)

EDIT LOL pippoodle posted at the same time as me :lol:

thanks for the info! I rekon I cud be tempted! all my fish are bottom dwellers bt im sure they will enjoy a wee shaded area lol

thanks for the info! I rekon I cud be tempted! all my fish are bottom dwellers bt im sure they will enjoy a wee shaded area lol

people have reported that betta enjoy the floating plants aswell but totally up to you ;

Woohoo!!! my Melba Toast arrived today!! :D
Best fiver ive spent in a long time.

Cheers Poppoodle

mmm tasty!! :p

Fish are a bit bemused by it but one of the shrimp was up in the roots straight away.

Thank you very much sarah :good:
Great healthy looking plant's very generous :hey:
toooodayyyy074.jpg

toooodayyyy072.jpg

toooodayyyy075.jpg

Just to say plants arrived today, love them! bigger than i expected, nice and healthy very green.

Just as well as looked in the tank today and have got endler fry which is now nestling in the roots.

Also the one little snail has just come out of his shell so think he made the journey safe.

thanks again hun for the bits.

Just to say plants arrived today, love them! bigger than i expected, nice and healthy very green.

Just as well as looked in the tank today and have got endler fry which is now nestling in the roots.

Also the one little snail has just come out of his shell so think he made the journey safe.

thanks again hun for the bits.

you're most welcome glad you are happy and i will let you know when i have the other bits we discussed ready for you

thanks sarah x

Most reactions

Back