Frogbit - Sold Out Atm

Mine turned up today, thankyou. My angel fish decided to have a good munch on the roots for the first 10mins but they seem to of left them alone now lol

Mine turned up today, thankyou. My angel fish decided to have a good munch on the roots for the first 10mins but they seem to of left them alone now lol

they'll grow back again soon , does them good to have a little trim ;)

Great plants - good amount, well-packaged and they have long Roots.......hope the Fry survive in them and it provides shelter for the Cichlids etc..... well worth it! :good:

Great plants - good amount, well-packaged and they have long Roots.......hope the Fry survive in them and it provides shelter for the Cichlids etc..... well worth it! :good:

Thanks glad you're happy with them :)

I recieved my plants today thanks, they look really cool and i cant wait till they spread and cover the surface :hyper:

Thanks again.

Hail Sarah Queen of the Frogbit :rofl:

Oh and a free bump ;)
Leanne

Why thank you kind citizen of frogbit :)

I recieved my plants today thanks, they look really cool and i cant wait till they spread and cover the surface :hyper:

Thanks again.

You're very welcome :) enjoy p.s. will leave the ebay feedback for you now

I'll go for a pack of 10! :)

If the roots get too long can you just cut them shorter?

My problem with floating plants (riccia in this case) is that the inlet for the internal Jewel Filter is at the top and anything up their always ends up stuck at the filter!

Hopefully these have enough mass/weight to not have that happen!

I'll go for a pack of 10! :)

If the roots get too long can you just cut them shorter?

My problem with floating plants (riccia in this case) is that the inlet for the internal Jewel Filter is at the top and anything up their always ends up stuck at the filter!

Hopefully these have enough mass/weight to not have that happen!

yes you can cut the roots down to 1 inch , does them some good aswell :)
mine dont get stuck in the juwel internal but duckweed and riccia does and yes its a pain in the butt

i'll pm you my paypal address , they will be posted on Monday morning :)

Sarah x

Money sent!

I wont be in til Monday night so Tuesday delivery will be great! (working weds too!).

Thanks

Most reactions

Back