freshwater shrimp

finfayce

Fish Addict
Reaction score
hi again
checking into FW shrimp on LiveAquaria.com
i found many cautions about acclimating shrimp into a new tank. sounded like something i could do wrong! and dead shrimp. what is curious, the article said they sell “acclimation kits”. when i clicked the link there were various types of equipment i didn’t understand nor could afford.
not wanting to kill shrimp of course, but would regular fish acclimation steps be ok?

Why have you started a second thread with the same title? You’d be better to keep all the information in one place…

hi again
checking into FW shrimp on LiveAquaria.com
i found many cautions about acclimating shrimp into a new tank. sounded like something i could do wrong! and dead shrimp. what is curious, the article said they sell “acclimation kits”. when i clicked the link there were various types of equipment i didn’t understand nor could afford.
not wanting to kill shrimp of course, but would regular fish acclimation steps be ok?
Yeah regular steps are fine. That’s what I do and I’ve had my shrimp for months. Those people are just trying to sell useless crap to make money

Yeah regular steps are fine. That’s what I do and I’ve had my shrimp for months. Those people are just trying to sell useless crap to make money
thanks- i was thinking that too.😉 but didn’t want dead shrimp.

But both equally vague…?
thursday is thanksgiving day in US.
i’m thankful for all the help i have received from forum members. obviously there are some people with more experience and information than others. i’m grateful to have that expertise. 😊

i’m thankful for all the help i have received from forum members. obviously there are some people with more experience and information than others. i’m grateful to have that expertise. 😊
me too!

Can I ask a question about Thanksgiving..? I think that you have what we would call ‘Christmas Dinner’, roast turkey etc. for you Thanksgiving celebrations. Do you then have a ‘Christmas Dinner’ on 25th December for Christmas..?

Can I ask a question about Thanksgiving..? I think that you have what we would call ‘Christmas Dinner’, roast turkey etc. for you Thanksgiving celebrations. Do you then have a ‘Christmas Dinner’ on 25th December for Christmas..?
yes. it’s tradition to have a big meal for Thanksgiving and at Christmas also a nice meal plus church service and gifts. in the US there’s a big emphasis on the gifts part.

Why do Americans do EVERYTHING bigger and better than here…🤷‍♀️
😂😂

At what uk time will Thanksgiving start for you..?

Most reactions

Back