Freshmikes Tanks

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Here is the beginning.....I will start with smallest to biggest.

This is one of the female bettas that lives at my house, just waiting for Julie to come show her how much fun breeding and getting her fins torn off can be! :p

Attachments

• 1gallon_femalebetta_2.jpg
    1gallon_femalebetta_2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 45
This is the other that just may get to breed as well.....both are 1 gallon azoo "tanks" :lol:

Attachments

• 1gallon_femalebetta_1.jpg
    1gallon_femalebetta_1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 62
Here is Miguel, he lives with 2 Julii cories in a 2.5 gallon filtered tank. :D

Attachments

• Miguel_march20.jpg
    Miguel_march20.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 44
Frank the betta....and his 2 Julii cory friends....again, a 2.5 gallon filtered tank :thumbs: :D

Attachments

• Frank_the_betta_march20.jpg
    Frank_the_betta_march20.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 55
Here is Miracle Max.....in his plush 2.5 gallon abode.....shares it with, none other than, 2 Julii cories :lol:

Attachments

• miracle_max_march20.jpg
    miracle_max_march20.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 49
Here is my oldest betta, Walter. His other name is Y'lang Y'lang, but only his mafia friends are allowed to call him that.....He lives in a wonderful "S" shaped Red Sea tank....2.5 gallons. :D :thumbs:

Attachments

• walter_march20.jpg
    walter_march20.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 51
Another Red Sea tank inhabitant.....the wonderful unnamed "almost" butterfly betta :D :wub:

Attachments

• unnamed_betta_male_march20.jpg
    unnamed_betta_male_march20.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 51
On to the "wee tenner"
In this tank, I have 2 Red wag platys, some sort of tetras :unsure: , Chappy Charlie, Julii cories, Panda cories and some other sort of cories....yeah, I am really educated in the tropical fish world.... :rolleyes: :huh: :lol:

...as of today the tank is filtered by an aquaclear 200 (the mini wants to move to Washington :-( ) and heated by an ebo-jager 50 watt. :D

Attachments

• 10gallon_march20.jpg
    10gallon_march20.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 61
"The Hospital Tank"

Or otherwise known as Emperor Kuzcos' Palace....

Kuzco has been sick ever since I got him and is the only one living in this tank...I think he is just staying sick so he doesn't have to leave his fancy 15 gallon :lol:

Tank is filtered by a fluval plus2 and heated with an ebo-jager 50 watt. :D

Attachments

• Kuzcos_palace_march20.jpg
    Kuzcos_palace_march20.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 55
On to the 20 gallons...

First is the demasoni grower at the moment. Currently has 80 1" demasoni on their way out the door at $5 a piece....mmmm gotta love money....not much to see with the grow out tanks....there are 4 so bear with me... :lol:

Aquaclear 300 and ebo-jager 75 watt. :D

Attachments

• top20gallon_march20.jpg
    top20gallon_march20.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 49
....next 20 gallon...

The brichardi grower....man these things are just a pain. Takes 6 months to grow them to the same size as it takes most cichlids grow in 2.....BAH!!! :lol: :lol:

Anywho, I have tried a new filter on this one...it's a penn plax cascade 300...seems to be pretty good so far, besides the fact it was noisy for 3 days because there were air bubbles caught in the intake tube :crazy: seems better now though. Heater is an ebo-jager 100 watt. :D ;)

Attachments

• bottom20gallon_march20.jpg
    bottom20gallon_march20.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 48
I will start with the "empty" looking 33 gallon.

There actually are 40 fish in here, just too small to see any of them....they are only 2 weeks old from conception....DEMASONI again!!!.....oh and a pleco. :lol:

Aquaclear 300 and ebo jager 125 watt. :thumbs:

Attachments

• bottom33gallon_march20.jpg
    bottom33gallon_march20.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 52
Next 33 gallon....

More babies. Demasoni, yellows and some hybrid peacocks that a lfs owner wanted me to breed for him :rolleyes:

Aquaclear 300 and ebo-jager 150 watt. 8)

Attachments

• top33gallon_march20.jpg
    top33gallon_march20.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 48
The 33 gallon Savoryi tank.

Have had these guys for probably 2 months, bought 3 and now have 120 in the tank.... :lol: Good thing they are pretty rare and should make me some good money! (which is a good thing whenst going ring shopping) :D

Aquaclear 500 and ebo-jager 150 watt. :nod:

Attachments

• 33gallon_Savoryi_march20.jpg
    33gallon_Savoryi_march20.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 64
MmMmMmmmm....the 45 gallon "hot tank"

In this one I have 2 discus, rams, kribs, rummynose tetras, queen botia, khuli loaches, albino sailfin pleco and a "rusty" -_- pleco.

Fluval 304 and ebo jager 150 watt. :D :p ;)

One of my favorite tanks...... :wub:

Attachments

• 45gallon_hot_tank_march20.jpg
    45gallon_hot_tank_march20.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 43

Most reactions

Back