Free To A Good Home 2 Angel Fish

mindscape100

Reaction score
I am moving out of my current home and will be reducing the size of my current tank. At the moment I have a 4ft with 2 Angels and a few neons. The Angel Fish will unfortunatly have to go.

I am offering the two free to anyone who will look after them and collect from the Huddersfield area.

I will upload pics shortly.

Cheers.

John.

Here are a couple of pics of the guys.
IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg

just a stab in the dark but i dont suppose you ever come down Leicester way at all? :unsure:

hey they look relay nice i would love to take them from you would u be able to post them to me as i am in London i am happy to pay the postage fee.

just a stab in the dark but i dont suppose you ever come down Leicester way at all? :unsure:

Was about to say the same :lol:

stunning, we have members able to rehome in your area, if you want to send me all your details i will try and get someone to ring asap

i need postcode and contact number really i think i know the rest, address i suppose and when they can collect. di

Was about to say the same :lol:

stunning, we have members able to rehome in your area, if you want to send me all your details i will try and get someone to ring asap

i need postcode and contact number really i think i know the rest, address i suppose and when they can collect. di

hmmm on of those eh, my email is [email protected]

hi i am in halifax i went to buy some angel fish today but did not like any i saw, id very much like the two you have here let me know if they are still available and ill come pick them up! cheers mike

are these still available i have a 5ft tank these would love :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your response, I have now let these go to Mike, who Im sure will look after them ;)

Cheers,

John.

Most reactions

Back