Free Stem Plants

Sayuri

Reaction score
Plants: Mainly what I think is Water Mifoil, some Green Cabomba and maybe bits of others
Quantity for sale: At least 3 bunches
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: Free
Postage & Packaging: Free
Photograph:

After trying to get two huge pieces of redmoor root to stay down I have decided I've had enough and so have a bucket full of plants I pulled out to make room that I can't be bothered to sort through. It's mainly I think Water Mifoil but I just bought it as 3 bunches of stem plants from the LFS. There are also quite a few stems of Green Cabomba and may be a few bits of things like Phyllanthus Fluitans, Dwarf Hairgrass and glosso amongst others but it's all mixed up so hard to say!

If anyone's interested I'd rather they go to some use rather than in the bin so could post them out on Saturday.

I tried to upload a picture, if it works there are a couple of small bunches of it circled in red (I split it up quite a lot for the fry to hide in throughout the tank, that's not 2/3rds of what I have) incase I'm wrong with the name!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Attachments

• IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 69
cant see the pic says im not authorised?

but im interested =]

If you PM me an e-mail address I can send you one through?

Didn't think the picture would work, I've uploaded them before but can't remember how I did it :S !

Can I have one for my female bettas tank, purleaseeeee?? If you have any left xxxxx

Most reactions

Back