Found Tiny White Eggs...what Are They?

Nemo8269

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have noticed what look like a cluster of tiny white eggs attached to the side of my tank. could they be eggs and if so from what!!!

I think you could be right, i had a feeling they were up to something!! they were going crazy last night, normally they shuffle along the bottom but last night they were all over the tank acting very strange.

How long do they normally take to hatch and what should i do with them until they do?

I have a hatchery with 3 guppy fry in should i put them in there?

No i don't have snails but iv'e come to the conclusion they are the cory's eggs. Not sure wether jus to leave them or not an dhow long they will take to hatch etc.

I think you could be right, i had a feeling they were up to something!! they were going crazy last night, normally they shuffle along the bottom but last night they were all over the tank acting very strange.

How long do they normally take to hatch and what should i do with them until they do?

I have a hatchery with 3 guppy fry in should i put them in there?

i normally just leave..maybe because i have no experience on handling them...
i got 3 babies with the previous set of eggs...
it takes 2-3 days to hatch...

2-3 days, right. I found them yesterday so then that would make it around Friday or Saturday when the hatch. You say you got three babies from your last lot, how many eggs did you have?

2-3 days, right. I found them yesterday so then that would make it around Friday or Saturday when the hatch. You say you got three babies from your last lot, how many eggs did you have?

loads and loads of eggs...
i found another set 2 days ago..
hopefully they will hatch today or tomorrow...

i don't have many eggs, maybe around 50 at the most. They're dotted around the tank on the glass near the water line, on my magnetic algae cleaner and ontop of the filter. I'll let ya know how i get on when something happens.

i don't have many eggs, maybe around 50 at the most. They're dotted around the tank on the glass near the water line, on my magnetic algae cleaner and ontop of the filter. I'll let ya know how i get on when something happens.

good luck!

this is kinda weird but last knight i found clear eggs on my glass to. And my two albino corys were going nuts last night so that might be it. what a coinsidence

this is kinda weird but last knight i found clear eggs on my glass to. And my two albino corys were going nuts last night so that might be it. what a coinsidence

hi Seth let us know what happens.

These sound like snail eggs to me.

Don't Corydoras scatter their eggs among plants and on sand and whatnot? Snails do lay them on the glass, and in some species close to the waterline because they are air-breathers.

Cheers,

Neale

Most reactions

Back