Found A Kitten Dumped...

There's gonna be a lynch mob sent out soon if we don't get pics!

By the way had you not considered kitten milk(the proper formula stuff for orphan kittens)? I'm just thinking that due to him being so small...he may have been malnurished so could have a deficiency?
I guess the vet would have told you at the time though if you should have him on milk.

There's gonna be a lynch mob sent out soon if we don't get pics!

By the way had you not considered kitten milk(the proper formula stuff for orphan kittens)? I'm just thinking that due to him being so small...he may have been malnurished so could have a deficiency?
I guess the vet would have told you at the time though if you should have him on milk.

Yeh, he's on Kitten Milk Too!
I will get pics up soon, just been really busy with him & The foal and stuff :lol:
Between running the house, animals, vets, work and shopping im knackered :(

The same thing happened to me when I was on holiday I was walking home with my bro when we heard tiny cries so I found a little kitten tied to a plastic black bag tied to it's umbilical cord so I took it home with me and we took it's umbilical cord off because the bag was tied tightly so we tried feeding it and we went all over town
looking for it's mum so we took it back to the place it was and it was gone the next day

That is something that always puzzles me! How a human being can treat a live animal in such a way, let alone a poor kitten!!

Your dog is a mini hero to that kitten! Extra tea tonight!!! haha

Any photos or any idea on his/her name??

Its horrible of whoever dumped the kitten to do that. If they didnt want kittens they should of got there cat spayed.

fair play to getting the baby the care he needs

i really do not understand why people can be so cruel, there is many places that would take a kitten, or an RSPCA

Well don` you......

Oh AND PICS and dooes he have a name yet??? how about oliver as in oliver twist

WOW what could of been such another sad story that ended up with a good ending I have the up most respect for both you and your dog :good:

fair play to you! and your dog, what a good boy!! i want pics!!!

Most reactions

Back