Found A Great Addition To Any Tank! Led Signs.

kevingrods

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I was on ebay and saw some really cool clear led signs.  There is hundreds to choose from.  I bought this originally to hang over the tank for some style points.  Turns out it looks pretty amazing behind the tank.  I do not feel the pictures really do it as much justice as It looks in person but, you will get the general feeling.  The best part is that the led is on glass so when you turn it off.  Literally you see a shadow of it but you wouldn't even realize its there.  I left it hanging a tad low so you can see the device. obviously you can hide this section and give the appearance that it is apart of the tank. led off forum.jpg

Here is the general link on ebay were i purchased this.  I paid 29.99 with free shipping. 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC2.A0.Xled+light+signs.TRS0&_nkw=led+light+signs&_sacat=0&_from=R40

if you look hard enough, i saw one that says  "aquarium" with a fish in blue.  I posted a before and after picture so you can see. Hope you all like.

Kevinled on.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hmm, i'm not really sure about it. Don't go for stuff like that. Looks ok though. Does it just hang behind your tank?

yes it hangs right behind the tank, and man it looks great! i may order two more and have my own customer background... its that cool in person...  i wish the picture was better but that i can't help

Most reactions

Back