Found A Good Looking Screensaver

All of the fish are realistic and you can mix up loads of different species that you normally wouldnt, ie: african cichlids with tiger barbs lol. There are loads of fish and a few other tanks.

err 9/10

J4MES

All of the fish are realistic and you can mix up loads of different species that you normally wouldnt, ie: african cichlids with tiger barbs lol. There are loads of fish and a few other tanks.

err 9/10

J4MES

any chance of some screen shots of the "few other tanks"

The screen savers own website says that there are currently only 2 tanks.

Nice find wolf - I might actually buy this ;)

In its forums they ask for advice to add more stuff when they update such as the fish pooing and having the same type of fish in different sizes in groups and lots of other stuff. You can also download more fish.

you can also submit pics of your fish so they can create more virtual fish.

err 9/10

J4MES

any chance of some screen shots of the "few other tanks"

The screen savers own website says that there are currently only 2 tanks.

Nice find wolf - I might actually buy this ;)

There are "four" tanks in a sense. Two are identical except one has algae/moss growing on the gravel, then you have the deep blue one and finally a blank one with nothing. I'll post some screenshots later.

Here are the screenshots. There is the wireframe option as well. The blank screen is literally a blank screen so I just skipped capping that.

scr1.jpg

scr2.jpg

scr3.jpg

scr4.jpg

haaha.. ya could zip file it and put it for upload for us all who can't afford it.> LOOOOOOOl... that would be awesomeness...

I like it... but the trial version puts my monitor to sleep after five minutes.

I guess i'll have to buy it. (or find a registrtion code for it.) :blink: ;)

I am sad. It wont work on my mac :-( maybe one day they will make a download for mac os x :good:
did you download the version for Mac OSX?

I was sent a way to get the full version free, downloaded, extracted, installed it
but it says my graphics card is unable to support this program :(
odd as it supports the free version :S

Most reactions

Back