Forum Help

The Gourami

Reaction score
We have just opened an online betta shop, is this allowed to go in my sig or not.

We have just opened an online betta shop, is this allowed to go in my sig or not.

It is not. The rules prohibit commercial selling of any type using any part of this forum. Links to commercial sites are not allowed in your signature. The only exception is if you get permission from the site owner, William. So, before you start putting anything up, you need to talk with him.

It is not. The rules prohibit commercial selling of any type using any part of this forum. Links to commercial sites are not allowed in your signature. The only exception is if you get permission from the site owner, William. So, before you start putting anything up, you need to talk with him.

How do i contact him, i dont have pm or emails. :crazy:

Because of the recent spam this forum has had, you have to accumulate a certain number of posts before you have access to the PM system. I am pretty sure that that number is 10. Since you have 22 posts now, can you use the PM system? You should be able to. You can now email William and/or Tolak about your question.

Most reactions

Back