Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: No longer used
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £150
Postage & Packaging: NA
Photograph: See below

This is my old tank from my dining room, as can be seen here:

20091116_Discus_MUS3338.jpg

Its 60" long by 18" deep by 24" high, made by ND Aquatics for me about 4 years ago in their high quality 10mm float glass. Its in good condition, with no major scratches, and is perfectly water tight. It has a frosted backing on it, and has a set of four sliding glass covers though one is cracked.

I made the stand for it last year with square steel tubing, and 1" marine ply, as it has been used for plant storage in my garage recently.

5ft_tanka.jpg

5ft_tankb.jpg

5ft_tankc.jpg

The light is an Arcadia 150cm 4 x 54W T5 luminaire. The tubes are about 1 yr old, and are 2 x Arcadia Plant Pro, and 2 x Arcadia Marine White 14000k. There are 2 plugs for the unit, so you can control the tubes in pairs. This unit has the hanging kit fitted at both ends (not the legs shown in the pictures), but will need new ceiling cables ( just bicycle brake cabling ). There is some bubbling of the paintwork on the top at one end of the casing, as you can see in the 2nd pic:

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

Price is £150 for tank, stand & light :) Collection only from Cobham, Surrey.

Thanks

Tony

shame, no spare pennies at the moment, i would have snapped it off you and enjoyed building a new stand and hood :<

Most reactions

Back